The Learning Center at Pratt helps adults, 18 and older, whose class has already graduated, earn their high school diploma.
Students complete 21 credits to graduate, as required by the State of Kansas Department of Education, and receive a Pratt High School Diploma, not a GED.
To Request Information or to Reserve your Spot
TLC Program features:
- Flexibility- Onsite and online courses
- On Site- Up-to-date computers and friendly staff
- On Line- User-friendly, online curriculum, available 24 hours a day
- Official High School Diploma-NOT a GED (General Educational Development Certificate)
- Graduation-'Cap and Gown' ceremony in the PCC Beaver Dome with reception following
- Post Graduation- Career and college planning assistance
- Scholarships- The Learning Center at Pratt offers Pratt Community College Scholarships to qualified students
- GED PREP- Prepare for the GED